2. Control/command + F and search for your pair by ticker (not project name). For example, 'WTN-BNB'
3. When you have the code for the LP pair you're looking for up, find the address after "56:". This will be your contract address.
From the UI
1. First, visit the Wateenswap Farms page and search for your chosen pair using the "SEARCH" field in the top right. We're using WTN-BUSD for this example.
2. Click Details to expand the row to show more information.
3. Click View Contract to open the smart contract on BscScan.
Giving permission to the LP Token contract
Now that you have your LP Token's contract open on BscScan, you're going to approve the spending of your LP Tokens into the Farm.
1. On the LP Token's contract page, go to Contract, and then Write Contract.
2. Click Connect to Web3 to connect MetaMask.
Confirm the connection.
3. Under function 1, “approve”, you’ll see “spender:address”. Paste in the Main Staking Contract’s contract address you copied to clipboard earlier.
5. You’re also going to need to approve the amount of LP Tokens the contract can spend. In the value field, you’ll need to enter the amount in Wei. You can use the BscScan Unit Converter to easily change your amount into Wei. Here we'll use 5 WTN-BUSD LP Tokens.
You can also use -1 as the value to give unlimited spend approval. This does not mean you will spend everything by default, but only that a transaction of any size using this contract will be allowed by your wallet.
6. Click Write and accept the action in your MetaMask wallet. You’re now able to commit LP Tokens to the Farm up to the amount you’ve approved.
Deposit LP Tokens with the Main Staking Contract smart contract
With the Main Staking Contract now approved to spend your LP Tokens, it's time to make a deposit.
3. Scroll all the way down to function 15, "withdraw", and type your PID into the "_pid" field.
If you didn't copy down your PID earlier, you can learn how to get it in the Finding Farm process identifier section higher up this page.
4. Underneath _pid you'll see "_amount". Enter the amount of LP you'd like to withdraw from the Pool.
5. Check the information and click Write. Confirm your action in MetaMask.
6. You can confirm your withdrawal worked by clicking View your transaction.
Making an emergency withdrawal
Using the emergency withdraw function allows you to draw all your funds out of a pool when no other way is working.
Using the emergency withdraw function will forfeit your WTN rewards!
The Wateenswap team strongly suggests avoiding this function unless advised to do so officially by the Wateenswap team, or if you are very comfortable interacting with smart contracts and understand the underlying code.